Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year....

Wow...most of the things I've crossed off have all happened in the last month! Needless to say the end of 2009 was craaazy! :P

#3: Transfer down to CSICU


Early in December I transitioned down to CSICU - the Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit. Now instead of getting patients one day after open heart surgery, I get to take care of them right out of the OR! It's pretty freakin' cool. It's definitely intimidating to say the least and I've had information overload for the past 3 weeks, but I love the challenge and learning all sorts of new things.

#65 Rent out our townhouse

DONE! It was crazy to have to move out all the contents of our house in less than ONE WEEK. Stressed out is an understatement I never want to do that again! Now at least we can really start saving up for a real house....the LAST house :P

#68 Get my 401K contribution back up to 20%

Actually had done this earlier in the year but forgot to cross it off. Feels good to pay myself instead of Uncle Sam :)

In Progress...
#4. Get My PCCN (Progessive Care Certified Nurse)...taking the exam later this month
#51. Have lunch w/ my best friend Sheila once a month for at least 6 months...we're on month 5/6 and slowly eating our way through ODU. We'll probably keep this one going since she's planning her wedding in October! Yay! :D

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Here's to a new year and new opportunities to cross things of our lists! :) Cheers. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I need to update mine as well - I've fallen off the blogosphere for a while! lol Here's to completing #51! haha

    ReplyDelete