Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally...

Well...I'm finally back on here after way too long. I should have known I would slack on my own blog. At least now I can cross some more stuff on my list...here goes

#55 Get my car tinted

I got my car tinted a couple of days before we left for Florida and I'm so glad I did. I just got the legal limit done (30% in the back, 50% in the front) but it made such a difference in the hot Florida sun! Went to East Coast Window tint on Dam Neck Road and they did a great job. I'll post pix once I finally wash my car again :)

#23 Go to Disneyworld

We finally made it to Disneyworld! My uncle in JAX let us use their timeshare in Orange Lake resort in Orlando. What a nice 2nd Honeymoon/Anniversary vacation! We are definitely considering looking into a timeshare when we have kids. Disney was great! We are definitely going back soon! :D



#24 Go to Sea World
We made it to Sea World too!! I was so giddy to see Shamu, I was like a little kid!


#6 Consolidate my Student Loans
Done. With the new Student Loan changes on July 1, I was able to get my interest rate decreased by almost 4%. Thanks Obama! :P I need to get these paid off before I start grad school *grumble*

*EDIT* #39 Be able to do 10 pull-ups
Yeah...that was never gonna happen. I don't know what I was thinking trying to do 10! I'll be happy with 3. I have a love/hate relationship with the pull-up trainer at the gym! LOL

Well...my list is finally updated and I've put $80 in savings! Woohoo! :D

1 comment:

  1. YAY! thas awesome! don't worry - you're not the only one slackin' on the blog! :P but thank you so much for the congrats! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete